Pages

[FEATURE] Some Dedicated "Artworks" for THE SOCIAL NETWORK

David Finchuary

Last February I was invited by French Toast Sunday to join their "Director of the Month"-like blogathon called David Finchuary. So they were celebrating the work of director David Fincher in series of (guest) posts in February (that's why it is called Finchuary). It did not have to be reviews of his films; the post could be anything about David Fincher.

I tried to come up with some great ideas, but I was stuck. Honestly I was so interested in joining the blogathon but suddenly time went so fast and it's April already.

Perhaps because I think my love to David Fincher's THE SOCIAL NETWORK is just abundant, I couldn't think anything other than some posts about that film. So I made some "artworks" (nah, you don't have to call 'em artworks if you don't think the terms fit :P).

I know it's past February, and this is of course not a post in the David Finchuary celebration by French Toast Sunday, but I think it's okay to share them. Perhaps you like them as much as I do.

Click on each image to see in original sizes. P.S: Please don't laugh.


The Social Network

The Social Network

The Social Network

The Social Network

The Social Network

The Social Network

The Social Network

The Social Network


There are only eight of them. I'm sorry. Feel free to copy and save 'em in your hard drive.

Oh, French Toast Sunday is currently holding another blogathon this month. It's called Darren Aprilofsky, and as you might guess, it's celebrating the work of director Darren Aronofsky. Pay a visit on their site to join!


Akbar Saputra

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments: